The Disability and Dyslexia service aims to reduce any difficulties you might experience by providing resources that may help you during your time here.
The location and terrain of our Treforest campus may present some difficulties for students with visual impairments. However, colour contrasting paint, appropriate lighting and paving are included as part of the estates maintenance plan.
Our general resources include:
- Electronic note taking service
- Support Worker Assistance
- Reading and Research Assistance
- Specialist Transcription Services
- Tactile Campus Maps;
- Provision of specialist equipment including Supernova software (speech synthesis and screen enlarger);
- A number of Closed Circuit TV enlargers;
- A Disability Technology Service
If you are visually impaired and require any of our services please contact us for further information and support.