The location and terrain of our Treforest and Glyntaff campuses may present some difficulties for students with mobility problems. However, buildings can be entered via ramps and are served by wheelchair accessible lifts.
Typical support for mobility difficulties includes:
- Personal Care Assistance
- Support Work Assistance
- Reading and Research Assistance
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Electric wheelchair charging facilities
- Accessible Campus and Building Maps (Information on the locations of accessible toilets, access routes, lifts etc) FindaRoom
- Fire refuges in all buildings
- Accessible Car Parking
- Lockers to store books etc in
For more information on these please contact a Disability Adviser.